Slender Challenge Terms & Conditions
Accepting the Terms & Conditions of entering the Slender Challenge Competition
All you need to do to enter this competition is to express your interest to become a finalist by submitting your current weight, height, goal weight and contact details in the online form. Please try to be as close as possible to your true weight and height as well as a realistic goal weight. One entry is enough as we do not work with a computer generated random selection but work diligently through each entry.
If your Body Mass Index qualifies, you will receive an email from Body Renewal, which will include the official entry form, more detail on the programme and a request for two photos (one head and shoulder and one full length). This will only happen once the entries have closed and we have started sifting them.
Please note: This competition requires you to visit a branch every 2 weeks for your weigh-ins. We currently have branches based in the Western Cape, Johannesburg, West Rand, Pretoria and KwaZulu Natal.
Health Renewal plans to announce the finalists by email on OR before the 25th July 2016. Finalists will be required to attend the ‘before’ shoot planned on the 30th July 2016 in Gauteng, Western Cape and KwaZulu Natal.
During these sessions the finalists will receive all information and products needed to begin their weight loss journey in the Slender Challenge. Please do not wear white or striped clothing to the before shoot.
As a finalist it is mandatory to write a diary entry on a daily basis about the Slender Challenge site, posting questions for a board of specialists to answer and talking about his/her challenges, emotions and experience.
Terms and Conditions:
1. By entering the competition the entrant accepts all Terms and Conditions
2. Entrant agrees that he/she has no holiday or business trips planned for the period 30 July-30 October 2016.
3. Entrant has to write a diary on the Slender Challenge site, each day, posting questions for a board of specialists to answer, discussing his/her challenges, emotions or experiences (This is a mandatory condition of entering the competition)
4. Candidates must be 18 years of age and legal residents in South Africa.
5. The Employees of Renewal Institute, their Suppliers and Contractor, Advertising and Promotional agencies, their staff or immediate family members do not qualify for the competition.
6. Prizes will be awarded as advertised.
7. The stated terms and conditions are recorded at the discretion ofRenewal Institute and are subject to change at any stage of the competition without discussion or prior notice.
8. No discussions or correspondence will be entered into. The judges’ decision is final.
9. By entering the competition the entrant agrees to be photographed / captured on video including the use of these for publicity and marketing purposes, in all media.
10. By entering the competition the entrant shall have no claim of whatsoever nature or form or whatsoever cause arising against either Skin Renewal their Doctors, Staff, Management, their Suppliers, Contractors, Advertising and Promotional agencies.