Some Recipes Ideas
- 100g skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- dash of cloves
- dash of allspice
- dash of cinnamon
- salt & pepper
In a small bowl, combine the cloves, allspice, nutmeg, cinnamon, salt & pepper, and stevia.
Rub the seasoning mixture on the chicken and place in a hot, non-stick skillet with the lemon juice.
Grill until cooked through. Serve with a side of sautéed apples (optional).
Counts: 1 protein portion, 1 fruit with apples
Phase 2 Smokey BBQ Sauce
- 170g tomato paste
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup water (depending on consistency)
- 1 tablespoon onion, diced small
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Liquid smoke to taste. (you can get this at Woolies)
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Stivia, to state
Add all ingredients in a small pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10min on low. Stir frequently. Store remaining sauce in a glass bottle in the fridge.
Hope these recipes come in handy. Will try and post some more.
Have a great weekend everyone.