Well and this is the LAST challenge day.
Where do I start?
- A HUGE thank you to Skin Renewal Willowbridge – the amazing team with the biggest smiles always and a SPECIAL thank you to Wilna Kruger. Jy was n groot inspirasie en ons 2 het so lekker gekliek.
- Thanks for the opportunity to be part of this challenge – it really changed my life from being a middle 50’s FAT women with aches and pains everywhere to a HIP middle 50’s girl. My husband thinks he’s got a skelmpie.
- THE BLOG – I was very skeptical when I heard we must do a entry into this blog DAILY and I must admit I didn’t have much to say EVERY DAY, but omw, if it wasn’t for this blog, I don’t think I would have kept going. When I read that others are also feeling like I am today I thought OK lets just carry on!! Even confessing all the cheats and losses!!
- ALL MY CRAVINGS STOPPED and I can actually walk right past all the temptations and look the other way. We have always eaten healthy but my portion size was AT LEAST DOUBLE AND TRIPPLE!! If I look back to what I dish up for my husband at night and I think back that my portions was sometimes bigger with lots of butter and sauces, etc. I am ashamed of myself – to say the least.
- I WILL CARRY ON – For the first time in +- 25 years I have the desire to slim right down to my weight that I was in my 20’s!! A lot of my FAT friends say I am crazy, but no, I am going to do this for ME. When I started end January I did say :” THIS IS MY LAST ATTEMPT” and after a few weeks into the Challenge I said ” I am going to see it through to the very last gram” My husband could not believe his ears!! SKIN RENEWAL will have a solution to all the wrinkles!!!
- THANKS TO EVERYONE that commented on my posts and I hope you are all going to be the best YOU for ever.
See you all tomorrow morning